Mañana

I seem to have picked up a certain procrastination since my return from Mexico - apart from updating with pictures of my vacation I haven't really done any blogging except the odd comment here and there.

The satellite TV at the resort tended mostly to channels in Spanish which sadly I have maybe 20 words of. Of the few English ones, the CNN coverage during my trip was wall to wall illegal immigrant stuff. In fairness, Lou Dobbs got well boring with hist ranting against the immigrant marches, with a guaranteed daily soapbox to ridicule even those with reasonable compromises to offer. Just because he isn't as offensive as O'Reilly doesn't mean we should use the latter as the outer bounds.

I imagine the 0-0 draw between United and Sunderland was as rubbish in English as it was on ESPN in Spanish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the virtue of a proportional response?

"Your request could not be completed. Please try again in a few minutes."

Remote Desktop Connection Manager - a boon for admins