Toronto FC buzz factor

I fear that Toronto FC may go the way of the Marlies and before them the Roadrunners. Just like the AHL teams, Toronto cares only about (fully grown not baby) Leafs in hockey terms, and a team doesn't have a European name, they aren't interested in soccer either. I mean, they hired SuperMo/Judas as coach which spiked interest for 10 seconds but still, we're not in the New York Cosmos days of Pele and Beckenbauer right?

Hang on - maybe this guy will attract some interest. His best years are behind him and he would attract an enormous salary. Sounds just right for a Toronto team, especially one owned by MLSE.

Comments

dunner74 said…
Sorry for hijacking this thread Mark. I am fucking brutal at checking the comments on my blog, so I thought I would put this one on yours.

We are trying to arrange another get together of MIBS in the next week or so? Will you be around? Not sure whether it will be next weekend or the weekend after. Will let you know.

Popular posts from this blog

What is the virtue of a proportional response?

"Your request could not be completed. Please try again in a few minutes."

Remote Desktop Connection Manager - a boon for admins