update - I have been reminded by Mrs D that the point of the meme was that some of the answers were supposed to be untrue. I'm too lazy to make stuff up now that I've done it :)
a) Four jobs I have had in my life
- Golf course grounds assistant (summer job)
- Despatcher of chemical waste for a glue factory. (co-op)
- Cleaner of Irish bar/disco (pre smoking ban - yuck)
- Computer systems administrator (current)
e) Four places I have visited
- Portorož, Slovenia
- Castries, Saint Lucia
- Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Old Trafford (although we played away today)
- Stadium Australia for a Bledisloe Cup game
- On the flight deck of Concorde (that's going to be my "where's my jet pack" torment of any future offspring).
- In the Valley of the Kings - a friend of mine recently visited with his missus and the photos looked very cool. If Nicole would let me get away with it (doubtful) I could put on a flak jacket and specs and pretend to be James Spader.