Tagged

Not usually one for this stuff - I think I've only done it once before and then, ahem, uninvited. However not only was I tagged by Dunner but the meme actually contained stuff I'd be vaguely interested in sharing about myself - not doing an onward tag though. So...

update - I have been reminded by Mrs D that the point of the meme was that some of the answers were supposed to be untrue. I'm too lazy to make stuff up now that I've done it :)

a) Four jobs I have had in my life
  1. Golf course grounds assistant (summer job)
  2. Despatcher of chemical waste for a glue factory. (co-op)
  3. Cleaner of Irish bar/disco (pre smoking ban - yuck)
  4. Computer systems administrator (current)
b) Four movies I would watch over and over again.
  1. The Right Stuff
  2. Patton
  3. Dirty Harry
  4. Heat
c) Four places I have lived
  1. Glasgow
  2. Limerick
  3. Dublin
  4. Toronto
d) Four shows I love to watch
  1. Rescue Me
  2. Weeds
  3. Battlestar Galactica
  4. House
* includes only shows currently running so that unlike the film one below I wouldn't spend over an hour thinking about it.

e) Four places I have visited
  1. Portorož, Slovenia
  2. Castries, Saint Lucia
  3. Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
  4. Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
f) Four websites I visit daily
  1. User Friendly
  2. RTE
  3. CBC
  4. Spacing Wire
g) Four places I'd like to be right now
  1. Old Trafford (although we played away today)
  2. Stadium Australia for a Bledisloe Cup game
  3. On the flight deck of Concorde (that's going to be my "where's my jet pack" torment of any future offspring).
  4. In the Valley of the Kings - a friend of mine recently visited with his missus and the photos looked very cool. If Nicole would let me get away with it (doubtful) I could put on a flak jacket and specs and pretend to be James Spader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the virtue of a proportional response?

"Your request could not be completed. Please try again in a few minutes."

Remote Desktop Connection Manager - a boon for admins