More pointless CBC "reality" shows

It seems the Greatest Canadian didn't teach the CBC anything about quality television. It seems four former prime ministers can't resist one last go using the CBC as a plaything. If Rick Mercer hadn't been tapped to host I'm pretty sure he'd be having a right go at it on his Report.

I'm especially disappointed in Mercer that he would ever host a show previously fronted by CTV's beardless garden gnome, Seamus O'Regan. As Mercer's role in shilling for the Liberal climate change programme "One Tonne Challenge" shows, he might live and work in Toronto but he seems happiest in Ottawa.

What I would like to know is - in what circumstance would such a panel ever have picked Chretien - or Campbell for that matter.

Comments

I thought I was having deja vu for a moment. I guess this is not a one-season wonder. I really don't know what to think of former Prime Ministers appearing on a TV show, but then American Presidents popping up on TV in past years has seemed odd to me too.

Popular posts from this blog

What is the virtue of a proportional response?

"Your request could not be completed. Please try again in a few minutes."

Remote Desktop Connection Manager - a boon for admins